Schedule a Risk-Free Consultation

  • Why do you need a doctor's note?

    In order to prove that an animal is an emotional support animal, you may be asked to provide documentation from a licensed professional (doctor, psychiatrist, or other mental health professional) stating that the animal is an essential part of treatment for a disability. A landlord or business may ask you to provide a doctor’s note or they could deny you and your emotional support animal. All airlines require the letter.

    Regardless of whether you are asked to show a doctor’s letter, it is very helpful to have one on file just in case.

    • Call to see if you qualify for a risk-free consultation or just to ask us a question about the process.
    • A doctor in our network may be able to prescribe an emotional support animal with only one phone call
    • You don’t pay anything unless the mental health professional approves you
    • There’s absolutely no risk to you, so give us a call!
  • Traveling with animals

    To travel with an emotional support animal on an airplane, you must provide supporting documentation that must be from a licensed mental health professional or a medical doctor which states the following:

    • That you have a mental or emotional disability recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition.
    • That you need the emotional support animal as an accommodation for air travel and/or for an activity at your destination.
    • That the individual providing the assessment is a licensed mental health professional or medical doctor, and you are under his or her professional care.

    *** UPDATE! As of 2018, American Airlines, United Airlines, Alaska Air and Delta require extra documentation filled out by a medical professional to accompany the doctor’s letter. If you would like to have this filled out by one of our medical professionals, please let us know and we can send a supplemental document along with the doctor’s letter for a small additional fee.

  • Living with animals

    Landlords are required to make a reasonable accommodation for a person who requires an emotional support animal that allows that person to live with the animal, even if the landlord has a no-pet policy. However, the landlord may require written documentation that the animal is truly a prescribed emotional support animal.

Schedule Risk-Free Consultation

Schedule now, it's RISK-FREE!

Call to see if you qualify for a consultation with a doctor now: (314) 714-4987 and select option #1.
or fill out the form below for a call from a doctor: